Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hello World!

We Westras are not the most technologically advanced family. We got our first DVD player in 2004 from a friend who was going to throw his away. Over the course of 8 years of marriage, we have spent more than a few years without a cell phone. We just learned to text a few months ago. So I guess it should come as no surprise that we are just now entering the blogosphere.

Since I am now joining the world of full-time stay at home moms I thought I should make it official and start a family blog. It will give me the chance to make my life with an 18 month old sound interesting and exciting--more like a really fun ride at Disneyland than a never ending attempt to keep the house clean, have dinner ready on time and use the bathroom without company. So, here we go.


No comments:

Post a Comment