Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Funny boy

When people ask how raising a toddler is going, I always find myself saying the same thing--2 years old has been the most challenging age so far, but absolutely the most fun. This kid can frustrate the heck out of me, but in the same moment do something so surprisingly hilarious that I can't help but laugh--ruining any chance I'd had at correcting his behavior. He has lived up to his name--he is a strong-willed and very determined child. And he is one of my most favorite people in the whole world.


(I've made it very clear that he needs to wear shoes when he plays in the front yard. I guess I should have mentioned that he needs to wear pants, as well.)







1 comment:

  1. look at that tan body! i'm glad that shark hat is gettin some good use.

    ReplyDelete