Wednesday, November 14, 2012

LA County Fair

Ok, now that we're all caught up on summer, we can start on my favorite season of the year - fall! One of my fall favorites is visiting the LA County Fair. Jeff is not such a big fan and was happy to miss out on the fun this year. I have a feeling that sometime soon, my kids will not be super into this either. (I won't even go into the trauma that was the petting zoo, except to say I don't understand how these are my children. And I really don't understand how it is that Courtney's child could spend all day feeding goats.) Anyway, despite some tough moments, we had a really fun time and ended the day with some wonderful fair treats - the stuff we look forward to all year! I guess turkey legs and caramel apples are all the proof I need that these are truly my children.
 














 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment