Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday Favorite: Early Morning Bargains



Sometimes having a kid who wakes you up at 5:30 every morning is a good thing. Today he must have smelled the sales in the air because he decided to wake us up at 4:15. This made rolling out of bed to get to Target by 5 seem fairly easy. I got there before they opened to find a line wrapped all the way around the building. I still managed to get my $3 crockpot (only 5 left when I got there) and my $3 coffeepot (the last one!). Then I picked up the boys and we headed to Home Depot for some 99 cent poinsettias. I love a good bargain and I love having all of my shopping done by 6:30 am.

I didn't get any Thanksgiving pictures of Zeke, but here is a Thanksgiving Eve picture. We went on our after dinner walk and he wanted to wear my beanie.

I guess this is technically a Thanksgiving picture (taken early yesterday morning). We surprised him with a little Thanksgiving treat--big boy underwear. He was pretty excited about it, but wouldn't wear anything else, which must be why I found him wrapped up in a blanket on our bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment