Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick or Treasure!


We had two nights of Halloween fun this past weekend. Saturday night was spent with our church friends in downtown Monrovia (with beautiful pictures taken by Megan). Sunday was spent doing a little trick or treating and then heading over to Baseline for the Annual Pumpkin Bash! So, you know what that means...double Halloween fun = double Halloween pictures. Sorry there are so many, but my kids are so darn cute I'm having a hard time not putting every picture in.



"Oh-mazing!" was Zeke's response when he saw the pumpkins Jeff carved. Doesn't my husband have some amazing carving skills?!


Eating a donut with no hands. He did a pretty good job - donuts really motivate him.

He was fascinated with Taylor's costume. He literally could not keep his eyes off of him.

Auntie Cokes was an oven. How appropriate!

Looking forward to consuming all of our leftover candy.

3 comments:

  1. I love the cow and the pirate and the kids.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like our little pirate had a fun day. Do I need to come over and help consume some of those peanut m&ms?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your kids have a big staring problem. And also, ask Jeff if I can use those pumpkins for my senior show.

    ReplyDelete