Tuesday, September 28, 2010

We're morning people

Our day begins early in the Westra home. It works out well for us, though. We like our mornings. We all seem to get excited about the prospect of a new day.


We get to enjoy some time outside.


Before it gets too hot to play in the dirt...


find a roly poly...


or ride a bike.


He gets to enjoy his morning refreshment.


And I get to enjoy mine.



And we sit on our blanket and watch the busy world rush off to work or school. And we enjoy this short season of life which feels full and sometimes tiring, but never rushed. And even though I sometimes day dream about all that I'll get done when they are both in school and I have the house to myself...I know I'll miss these quiet mornings.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this posting on your blog...I LOVE the sleepy eyes of Olive Joy...I love the roly poly picture of Zeke. Great pics of my grandbabies:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with mom. What I don't love though is that Olive has more clothes than me and you dressed her in one of Zeke's outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tiffany! Looks like you're doing well! I hit the jackpot this morning! Love finding your blog, Courtney's, and Dave's! Wish I could see you all sometime soon! BTW, congrats and welcome to "Auntie-hood"!

    ReplyDelete